Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Another Amazon Gift promise unfulfilled

Vdafoneditcher
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I subscribed to Vodafone Broadband in October 2022 when the offer to receive an Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet. I am yet to receive the said gift one year later. I have contacted the customer service several times over the course of the past 12 months and nobody was able to solve the issue. I come online, spend 2 hours discussing with someone. At the end, the person promise that I will be contacted within 7 and 10 working days with the voucher. Guess what? No email. I will recontact them and the next person, after discussing for another 2 hours (verifications....) will end up promising it is the last time I am contacting them and that I will receive the voucher withing the next 7 and 10 days, and so on and so forth.

12 months down the line, no solution. Instead of checking past chat transcripts right away, each operator will ask you the same questions over again, question your eligibility, doubt whether the offer even ever existed for the period you mention....just to kill time. Is this a vicious circle or simply poor customer service from Vodafone? Why promising on little things that you cannot deliver? This is a reputational damage. 

2 REPLIES 2

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Vdafoneditcher - it's disappointing to hear how long this has been ongoing for. We can take a look at your account and find out why you've not had it. Please message us through Social Media

Hi @Gemma - thanks for the reply. I will contact you through social media as indicated.