Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple TV

JohnCop66
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

It's been nearly 4 months and I am still waiting for this.I have had three assurances that it will arrive between 7 to 8 days but so far nothing. Unhappy about the lies and feel I have been mis sold the broadband as we signed up on the basis of having Apple TV with it.

Appreciate C19 and that kit is made in china however this was not regarded as an issue

When we signed.

Anybody else having similar issues with this?

3 REPLIES 3

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I signed up in May to Superfast 2 and went live on 16th June. Once I was live I realised that for £8 a month extra I could get inclusive calls and an Apple TV so I upgraded to Superfast 2 Extra. My Apple TV arrived the very next day, despite them warning me they were in short supply and would take quite a while to arrive, so the complete opposite to your experience.

On the bad side though it took them till yesterday to get the broadband working properly.

Glad you got your broadband fixed.I am struggling to get a straight answer about this from Vodafone.They state technical difficulties with the courier's but it did not stop them delivering a new mobile phone and a replacement router on time???

I suggest investigating DPL. 

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JohnCop66, all customers should receive their Apple TV boxes with the delivery of their router. We're unable to access your account through the forum, please contact our social media team here and they'll be able to chase this for you 🙂