main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Other broadband queries

Bt Wifi Discs

2: Seeker

Hi, I recently bought 3 black bt wifi discs. Is it possible to connect these with my vodafone router, if so how would i go about it?. Thanks.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
11: Established

It will work with your Vodafone router and installation is App driven and easy.  No technical knowledge needed,    If it is anything like the Velop trio I have recently installed, it'll be really simple and take longer to unpack it than to install it.

Installing BT Trio / Quad pack Whole Home Discs 

1. Download the app
  2. Follow the steps on the app to plug inyour first disc and connect to its wi-fi.. 
  3. After you’ve connected to your first disc, the app will show you how to install the other disc(s) and all the settings for your new Whole Home Wi-Fi network. 
  4. To make sure your devices always connect to your new Whole Home Wi-Fi network, follow the steps on the app to forget your old network.
View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Thanks for the reply. I tried the solution you posted but no luck. Any other advice would be appreciated. Thanks again. 

View more options
Highlighted

Hi @fkhan786, When you're trying to set your discs up, does the app offer any advice on why you're unable to connect or show any error messages?

View more options