Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cancel a broadband upgrade

Leemondo129
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi There,

I wonder if anyone could help me with this, I opted to upgrade my existing Vodafone broadband to the new super fast fibre. The date for installation given was a good time for me as I work offshore and there isn't always someone in the house. Closer to the time a change of installation date was given which is no good as there will be no-one in on that day. I tried to cancel this upgrade through chat which at the time I was told was done, ,I have since spoken to someone else on chat who has told me that's not the case and its not been cancelled. I have spent most of today on hold trying to speak to someone to sort this out with no avail!

Is there any other way of me getting through to someone to sort this out? As I am worried when my existing broadband contract comes to an end the internet is going to go off, which wouldn't be a good situation as I will be offshore and my wife and little one would be left without internet.

Thanks

Lee

3 REPLIES 3

Effie

Hey @Leemondo129 I hope you're well. I can certainly appreciate how concerning this must be. In order to request a cancellation, you will need to speak to the dedicated Cancellations team on 03333 040 191. If you are struggling to get through, you can drop a message to the Social Media team here and an agent can call you and transfer you. 

Hi Steph,

After many hours (I am not exaggerating either) I finally got through to someone and managed to move the date of the install to a more convenient time in January. Thanks for your help.

Lee

Thanks for coming back to me @Leemondo129 I am really glad that this has been sorted for you though I am genuinely sorry for how long it has taken.