Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

DECO X20-DSL with Vodafone Superfast

RowLarry
3: Seeker

Hello - currently trying to decide between a Mesh network, Vodafone Pro or a new router - and getting very confused.

This looks like a very interesting proposition: https://www.tp-link.com/uk/home-networking/deco/deco-x20-dsl/#overview

Was wondering whether anyone had successfully managed to use these instead of the VF router?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Joel-C

Hi there,

I am also interested in using the Deco X20 DSL instead of the VF THG3000. Only issue is that I can't find stock anywhere.

Did you end up getting a Deco X20 DSL? If so, how is it? 

I finally sfound stock of this a couple of days ago

Can confirm works fine so far, easy setup to got username and password off support without any issues

Then had to select bt as my isp during setup due to there being no vodafone option

Put in provided username and password and worked fine

How do you find the Wi-Fi compared to the THG3000? Do you have any mesh units with it?

Much better

I originally has one normal X20 with the router WiFi turned off and using the deco x20 WiFi exclusively instead which was a bit of an improvement but still had couple of dead zones, no noticable drop outs in good areas though.

Now that's been added to the network as a satellite with the DSL taking over as main can't see I've noticed a single issue