Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Connecting to Vodafone Broadband App (iOS)

Hi, Is it possible to connect to the iOS "Vodafone Broadband" app if I use a different wifi setup?  I have BT Whole Home discs to provide my wifi at home and they plug into the back of the Vodafone router.  When I tried to register for the Vodafone a...

aab203 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Super WiFi booster, Alexa no longer working.

Hi all, we recently moved house and opted for the Vodafone router with the backup mobile dongle that also comes with the WiFi booster with built in Alexa, unboxed it and set everything up, absolutely fine. Then the other day we had a power cut, and s...

What device is SWFP_voice937cc6

I have Just got a new device notification from Vodafone. To tell me a new device has connected to my broadband. Its connected through ethernet it says. No idea what it is, Google isn't helping.

Sorry, Something went wrong on checkout

Every time i try and go to checkout for a new broadband deal, i get an error saying "Sorry, something went wrong". If i do a neighbours address, i get no issues.  I rang up 3 times to order the broadband deal online but the person on the phone gets t...

fry1237 by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

OpenDNS at router

We are considering moving from Virgin to Vodafone full fibre. Is it possible to configure the Vodafone router to use OpenDNS (or any DNS service)?  On Virgin the router is so locked down I cant do that (you cant do much with the router settings). Tha...

Phone line registered to the wrong address

I’m in the process of moving home, not looking to move my existing package but take out an additional one. The property I’m moving to has the landline number registered to the wrong address preventing me from making a purchase online. Does anyone kno...

Turning off the light on Super WiFi Booster

Hi  As per the title does anybody know if it's possible to turn off the notification light on the Super WiFi Booster?  I know it can be turned off for the main router but I can't see a setting to do it on the Booster. Thanks in advance. 

Static IP Address Allocation

How does vodafone bind static IP addresses to connections? Up until yesterday I had a static IP address. After some outage and an online chat my connection came back but I discovered that my IP address has changed. As part of the first-line support, ...

JJKebab by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks