Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Devices not showing in app

Chairman
2: Seeker

Have set up all my devices with my new Vodafone hub and now downloaded the app to manage them. The connected devices tile is greyed out and when I click on Devices at the bottom nothing loads for the Network Map or the Devices. When I connect A device to Guest wifi this does not show either.

I have tried the MAC FIltering and this was set correctly to the off default position.as suggested 

What else could be wrong.

13 REPLIES 13

Lucy_F

Hey @Chairman, thanks for posting. Are you running the latest version of our Broadband App? When clicking 'Devices' > 'Network Map' this should show your router connected to our network, and the devices connected to your router. If you've tried resetting the MAC filtering on your router and this has not resolved things please reach out to our dedicated Broadband Support Teams via 03333040191 or Live Chat here they'll be able to help you. 

titaniummom

My app has been doing this since July. Each time I uninstalled it & reinstalled it and it worked up until September. Since then it hasn’t shown any devices at all.

I thought perhaps the new app would resolve my issue but after login it shows the message an unexpected error occurred.  No amount of uninstalling & reinstalling rectifies that issue…

Absolutely exasperated with the app I am looking to leave Vodafone BB all together…

Brava210
3: Seeker

Same here, it has never worked for me. How can they release a new App that still doesn't work properly

Glad it’s not just me the new app doesn’t work for!!

No it's actually a lot worse than the last one.

Iv'e deleted it because of how useless it is

Cynric
16: Advanced member

@Brava210  I know that it's little comfort, but VF are not alone doing this. There's a huge row going on with FitBit because their new app is not to everyone's delight.

Not to everyone’s delight is an understatement it’s not fit for purpose.

I don’t know who did the development but they clearly tested functionality with their eyes shut or didn’t bother to do any….

Jayach

@titaniummom @Brava210 

I assume you are running the iOS version of the app, as there a lots of complaints about that.

No consolation I know, but the Android version seem to work fine.

Brava210

No, I have it on 2 Android devices Samsing S20FE. Samsung S22 Ultra. Neither works properly, Top quality Beta Testing