Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Dont broadband customers get rewards

gipjon
16: Advanced member

Dont broadband customers get rewards . I can honestly say i have never seen a reward ever being offered 

20210504_234546.jpg

34 REPLIES 34

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @gipjon 

I hope you are well.

Vodafone occasionally run promotions for when a person takes out a new Broadband Connection.

As for promotions / rewards while within a contract then it's usually a case of Vodafone sending out notifications of some sort.

What I've found myself is that an 'offers for you' are usually offering some form of upgrade to the service a person is currently on, but you never know what may come about  :Winking_smiley:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I searched through my history to see the last time Vodafone presented me with an offer.  Other than a discount because of exceptional circumstances, I can't find anything offered to me as a broadband customer.  If I go back further to my time as a mobile customer, there are offers, but they were mostly meh.

VODAFONE ADMIN TJ SAID"we do currently have plenty of offers for free coffee and food etc on the Vodafone app using Very Me Rewards, which I like to take advantage of whenever I can. 

Many thanks for clearing that up Bandofbrother and keith. At the time i thought the VODAFONE Admin TJ was telling porkies.

So can someone from vodafone please explain this 

BandOfBrothers

@gipjon 

Terms-and-conditions/consumer/mobile/offers-and-promotions/VodafoneVeryMeTermsandConditions/ 

“ .  VeryMe Rewards

In using the app, you will have access to VeryMe Rewards. VeryMe Rewards is a reward scheme provided by Vodafone UK. Access to VeryMe Rewards is open to Pay monthly mobile and Pay as you go mobile customers. Pay as you go mobile customers must have topped up at least £10 within the last 6 weeks. If you are a Mobile Broadband only or a Home Broadband only customer, you won’t have access to VeryMe Rewards. You can get access to various offers and promotions via VeryMe Rewards. Each offer and promotion will have its own terms and conditions, which you’ll be able to view and accept before taking the offer or promotion. Vodafone reserves the right to amend or withdraw the VeryMe Rewards scheme at any time.  ”

Current Phone  >

many thanks for the post bandofbrother . I have already read this on the site. stating broadband customer gets nothing (mobile only ) hench re: Don't broadband customers get reward 

it's probably a good idea to send the link to ADMIN TJ in the staff and champions forum private chat section as she is the one that said there are plenty of offers on a broadband thread if you use the VeryMe app . which as you clearly stated ADMIN TJ was incorrect 

once again many thanks , 

BandOfBrothers

@gipjon wrote:

many thanks for the post bandofbrother . I have already read this on the site. stating broadband customer gets nothing (mobile only ) hench re: Don't broadband customers get reward 

it's probably a good idea to send the link to ADMIN TJ in the staff and champions forum private chat section as she is the one that said there are plenty of offers on a broadband thread if you use the VeryMe app . which as you clearly stated ADMIN TJ was incorrect 

once again many thanks , 

Hi @gipjon 

I haven't stated this in my reply.

Current Phone  >

hmmmmm 

Admin TJ said there are plenty of offers on a broadband thread

BandOfBrother said no there is not 

gipjon said no there is not 

To me it reads both of you have said admin TJ is wrong 

Anonymous
Not applicable

You'd access the rewards page using the "My Vodafone" app.  and if you are Broadband and Home Phone customer all you get is:

Screenshot_20210505-213400.png

gipjon

I guess this must mean no comments from vodafone