Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Moving home, being charged double

Dempo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So I moved house in June. Vodafone promised to sort out a Home Move package and duly connected me at my new home.   Got cut off from the Internet in July, they said I owed money, so paid up.  Then had a message saying next payment due. Looked at bill - they are STILL CHARGING me for the old home plan (landline and Broadband). I have rung up about 4 times, spoken to lots of nice chaps in India who all PROMISED to sort it out. Logged on again today, but LO!  The old plan is still on there and I am STILL being charged for it.  If I ring up I just get put through to the automatic payment thing, can't speak to a real person.   I am in despair. It has been two whole months now.

2 REPLIES 2

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

.@Dempo Please excuse me if you have already tried this number.

"Call us to speak to our dedicated complaints team on 0333 3040 441"

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Dempo! I'm sorry to hear you're being charged for the old plan. If you haven't already, please contact our Social Media team here, they'd be happy to check your bills you with you and apply any corrective credit as needed. We're unable to access accounts over the forum as it's public platform and we'd definitely need to do this to resolve your query. Please let us know how you get on