Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PRO II won't pair to Vodafone Broadband APP

JArcher101
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

We have just got the Pro II but having difficulty pairing to the broadband app. The first time after installing the app, it finds the router and says press the WPS on the router within 2 minutes. After completing this it loops back to searching for network and router.

It will repeatedly find the router and say press continue to pair with your app, at which point it loops back to the searching. 

Restarting the phone, or reinstalling the app will allow you to reach the WPS stage again but then loop back on any further tries.

Restarting the router and resetting it have no effect.

Have tried an APK of an earlier version of the app but only the most recent V6 has support for the Pro II.

Have tried 3 different mobile devices all to the same effect.

14 REPLIES 14

Hey @thebat1986 please give the WiFi Xperts a call on 03333 040 191 so they can get tis resolved for you. 

Now working. Seems to be only an issue of attempt setup prior to go live 

ADRIANCANN
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have exactly the same issue and have tried the same steps, the WPS connection works and pairing is good but app loops back to analysing WiFi and router and asks to pair again.

I think the app needs a patch for Pro II or something!

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ADRIANCANN, This issue was present in an earlier version of the app. This was resolved and an update was released. Please ensure you're using the latest version of the app by removing and re-adding this via the App Store or Google Play. If you've done this and are still experiencing this issue. Pop us a private message via one of our social channels. When you reach out to us, please include the information requested in the link, along with the make and model of your phone, and the version of the operating system and Broadband app you have installed and I'm sure we'll get this sorted for you.

Hi Mark

thanks for the message, I tried the latest app available from Google play, but same deal.

My phone is a Samsung S21 

I'll DM you for more help.

thanks

Adrian