Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Set up voice assistant-login error

VC08
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have Super Wifi Plus with Alexa Built-in. I have followed the set up instructions, however when trying to complete stage 2 step 5 (set up voice assistant) I get an error message when logging into my Vodafone account. I enter my username and password and the error message "something unexpected has happened". I then logged into the Vodafone account with the same details no issue. Called Vodafone to be told it is a known issue but no time scale for fix. Anyone had this issue resolved? 

2 REPLIES 2

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @VC08, I'm disappointed to hear you've not been able to make the most of your services @VC08. If you'd like us to take a look into this for you, see what's causing it and see if there's an update on the expected resolution time scale, pop us a message through one of our Social channels.

6 months since the last update and after the reset asked by xpert team it stopped worked altogether and getting the same as you… 

its Aug 23 now and Vodafone still says “it’s a know issue we are working on it”

if you can’t provide the service just don’t… stop lying to your customers!

Xpert team asks you to do the same thing over and over again, the last one could only EscLate the issue after the issue was solved - like what… yes Hla, you…

Never been so frustrated and disappointed with a company.