Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Super Booster Pairing Failed!!

redporsche86
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Booster is next to router. Plugged in and red light goes to white and flashing.

Launched Broadband app on phone and followed the instructions. Messages on phone. 'Connecting to Super wifi  booster . . . Not long now  . .  . Almost done'. Then 'pairing failed. Hmm, somethings not working . . . Try again.' Did so. Same result.

Did a reset of the booster. Went through same procedure many many times and still can't pair!!!

Where do I go from here?

20 REPLIES 20

Cynric
16: Advanced member

@redporsche86 A simple thing may be just to move the booster further away from the router. Try in the next room where you can still get a signal from the router. 

DoztheDozzer
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have the same issue here, booster in the next room, pairing fails, phone sees the booster in Bluetooth menu but doesn't pair, app asks to connect to booster, fails, tried the reset, gets blue flashing lights then either straight into solid purple or flashing purple with no connection either way. Tried QR scan to pair and WPS. Any help here from VF would be appreciated.

Cynric

@DoztheDozzer  What make and model is the booster? 

Super WiFi 6E, arrived from VF yesterday. Router took it's time sorting it's life out with updates and connection issues but got there in the end, the booster though, it's not having it.

Model OWAY7111VDF

Cynric

@DoztheDozzer  Ah OK, it's the router and booster package called "Pro II".

https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Broadband/Pro-Broadband/1627646512/I-m-having-issues-connecting-my-Su...

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Other-broadband-queries/Ultra-Hub-and-Super-WiFi-6E-booster/m-p/2729...

Remember that VF say, "Reliable WiFi coverage in every corner of the home, or you can leave for free - guaranteed" 😀

Getting the booster working would be a good start in trying to see if I have any gaps in coverage I suppose. It should be just plug & play...

Jayach

I believe you need to use the Vodafone broadband app to setup the booster. Is that what you are doing?

Yep, app keeps asking me if I want to connect to the booster but it's not having it.