Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ultra Hub and Broadband App compatibility

Vinci177
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been unable to get the Broadband App on my iPhone 14 to recognise the Ultra Hub. Is there anything that can be done? I tried Tobi but that was useless as it just went round in circles!! 

I have access to the Hub via my browser, no problem, but I understand that the App should give me better access to settings etc.

I currently an experiencing a loss of fibre connection so am reliant on the mobile connect, bu that also means that I have lost my landline connection.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Andy

Hi @Vinci177 👋 Sorry that you're having some trouble accessing your app, our broadband team should be able to get this resolved for you. They can be reached by calling 0333 304 0191 or via webchat. I see you also mentioned you have a loss of connection, the broadband team will be able to investigate this and get you back up and running, alternatively our broadband tool here, can help diagnose and fix issues and will route you through to team if more investigation is needed.

Thank you. I have resolved the connection issue and will try the phone number re the app.