Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Broadband App - iOS

Ryanshernut
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

is anybody else having issues with the Vodafone Broadband app on iOS. It works on my android tablet, but when I click ‘start app’ it just goes to a black loading screen with the vodafone logo and seems to stay on an endless loop and will not open.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times as well as rebooted my device. It was working previously on my device.

Thanks

Ryan

4 REPLIES 4

Charlotte

Hello, @Ryanshernut. I hope you're well.

I understand that you're having some issues with the Broadband app on your phone, and I do appreciate the importance of having access to this.

Just to clarify, do you have any outstanding software updates due on your device or have you had any recent updates? 

Hi, I have just updated my device to the latest software and it is still doing it. 

billhinge
10: Established
10: Established

Hi

It works on my iphone but I first have to turn mobile data off to ensure it connects via wifi and not by 4g/5g  network. 

I presume you don't have a mobile sim card on your android tablet? If so its probably connecting by wifi by default

Taffman
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I had a similar problem. Make sure you don't have any VPN's running. I solved my issue by disconnecting my VPN first.