Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone broadband app not showing device connections

ze8erdeem8
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

The app has not been showing the device connections on our WiFi for around a day now. I’ve tried reinstalling the app and it’s still not working. Any idea why this would be and any potential fixes?

13 REPLIES 13

The apps seemingly changed since these comments. It provides no means to check ‘super WiFi’ or to change MAC manually.

In fact the Vodafone broadband app itself seemingly no longer has any functions in the settings like it used to that would allow for manual changes and fixes. I’d assume this is most likely a bug due to it suddenly not working out of random 

Also there’s seems to be a maintenance warning in the UK for Vodafone’s digital services so potentially that’s the issue?

Cynric
16: Advanced member

@ze8erdeem8 Where did you find that information? I think everyone here would find that helpful.

Cynric

I just figured since it’s directly from Vodafone themselves that it would be more credible. Plus it saying issues with digital services being addressed and my app suddenly not working properly it could be linked not sure. Broadbands fine atm it’s just the app

dksglen
4: Newbie

Same issue for last couple of days.