cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

What on earth have they done to the broadband app?!

clarkey1984
4: Newbie

Screenshot_20240111-182205.png

Hi all, our super WiFi with Alexa has done it's intermittent disconnecting thing as it does every few weeks, went into the app to re log into Amazon so it works again, and what in the world have they done to the app with this latest update? No tiles anymore, and no way I can find to access any settings to get it working again. 

It says WiFi is off when it isn't, and there's just no navigation to anywhere to let me anything up so far as I can see.

Any ideas people?

7 REPLIES 7

Ripshod
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Vodafone has really messed up this update. Expect a fix on the backend of never. 

Seriously though, they've concentrated on compatibility with their newest router but it seems they haven't bothered to test with the thg3000. They jumped the gun releasing it. 

It's not a user friendly interface at all anymore is it.

By an educated guess I managed to get it working, the booster was flashing orange so I hit the top middle to turn it green, then hit the WPS button on the router and it synced up.

jhoney12
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

The interface has lost its user-friendly touch, hasn't it?

Chris67
3: Seeker

My app has just changed and it's not accepting my password now so ended up deleting it, at least before I could see who was using my internet, now it's pointless 

Too true, it's useless keeps saying I'm not connected when I am and there is very little you can do with it. Why on earth? The previous app was great. 

MattM76

The Ultra Hub II router talks about "Super Wifi" and "tap the Super Wifi tile for advanced options" but no such thing exists anymore - and most of the Ultra Hub II settings are now locked via the admin page.

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

OMG I only just switched to the pro wifi a few weeks ago and I was on the old app, thought it was great. Who thought up this new app, it's terrible :Sad_face: 

Screenshot below is what I see on admin page but the app doesn't have any of the settings now so what are we meant to do?

StuartKicks_0-1711481210376.png