Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Won’t let me log in

laniesinclair
3: Seeker

Hi! This will probably be long & confusing so please bear with me. 

I’m due to have my broadband activated on the 23rd , but have been trying to log into the vodafone app & website since I ordered. Not sure if I just need to wait until it’s all connected or not to log in , but the robot chat help thing is greyed out so I can’t ask there. It won’t let me log in even with my account number , and despite having tried to log in god knows how many times and change the password to see if that was the issue (it wasn’t) , it just absolutely will not let me into the account , either on the app or web.

Does anyone know what I need to do here? Do I need to just wait until it’s been activated (was hoping to change the activation date , so that’s really not ideal if so!) or is there a way I can log in just now? I try to log in with the correct details and all i get is “Sorry, an unexpected error occurred trying to log you in. Please wait a moment and then try again” , which would be fine if I hadn’t been trying for over 2 weeks now. 

Thank you !

5 REPLIES 5

Ripshod
16: Advanced member

You won't be able to log into your account until your service is activated. The email that says otherwise is lying. 

Ahh that’s so annoying! Thank you, it’s not even letting me attempt to log in anymore so I guess it’s fed up of me trying now 🥲Will give it another shot when it’s activated and see 

laniesinclair

update : the app technically let me log in , but is now in an infinite loop of loading , then i get a sad little “try again” and nothing happens so im basically at the same stage i was when i wrote this. any clues on why vodafone has decided it hates me? 

Cynric

@laniesinclair Did you try re-installing the App? It could be just old junk in the cache.

yeah, i’ve tried ! it lets me put my user&pass in , then starts the little spinning show 🥲