Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

are all of these comments below true for 2023

gipjon
16: Advanced member

I have a few questions for Vodafone are all of these comments below true for 2023

LadBible is going to be running Vodafone’s Voxi social media channel.

Vodafone is closing the UK social media team and moving it to India in mid-2023 

The VOXI For Now social tariff has unlimited mobile data, calls and texts – for £10 a month in 2023

NHS employees can still get 25% off phone contracts in 2023

Vodafone Essentials Broadband is still £12 a month if on benefits, with download speeds of up to 38Mbps in 2023

is it true you can move from superfast 1 or 2 to Vodafone Essentials Broadband mid-contract for free in 2023

Vodafone are switching off 3g in 2023 starting in Feb in some areas 

8 REPLIES 8

Cynric

You missed one ...

... VF are increasing the price of everything, including breathing, by an amount not less that the CPI rate plus 3.9% without any justification or noticeable improvement in service.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @gipjon, Hope you had a lovely Christmas and a happy New Year!

There are collaborations with LadBible & VOXI regarding some social content. The VOXI care team still handle all customer care queries as usual.

There are no plans to make any changes to the Vodafone Social Media team.

The VOXI For Now is still in place, you can see more information about this here: https://www.voxi.co.uk/for-now

More information regarding Vodafone Essentials Broadband can be found here: https://vodafone.uk/3Cn5uhh

We still offer the Vodafone Advantage scheme for NHS workers, more information can be found here:  https://vodafone.uk/2J4buRG

You can read more about how Vodafone are preparing to retire 3G here:  https://vodafone.uk/3H0BKam

Cynric

.@Mark LadBible? Really? You do know that some may well find that uncomfortable given their editorial content?

gipjon

Happy new year @Mark  

Are you sure about that @Mark. The information that I received its saying "as part of restructuring plans Vodafone is moving the social media team to India ". unless you have not been informed yet. Same as the restructuring of the escalation department which is being split up into different parts and most of it has already been moved to India. 

saying that if it's like the rest of Vodafone you will probably end up with an internal memo saying don't turn up to work on Monday the department is now closed. The good news is your ok till the summer 

The information came from a good source same as the lad bible information so no reason to doubt it. bet someone in your department must know. 

That's why the board members wanted Nick Read out to speed up the restructuring plans. Big restructuring plans and changes to Vodafone UK social media are coming, it's down to a social-media-case-study run by Monitera and was trialled by Vodafone Turkey which increase Vodafone customer satisfaction performance by 40%”

The source also included the merger of 3 mobile with Vodafone, which was agreed in parts in October where Vodafone will own 51% of 3 mobile, 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gipjon - I can confirm the responses @Mark provided to your questions are all correct. Thank you for your interest.

Cynric

.@Gemma I do hope that there is a clear separation between LabBIble and VOXI. I would be most upset if I got a load of advertising via LabBible which I didn't consent to.

CrimsonLiar

@Cynric I'd be really surprised if you've not been offered a far better deal on your mobile directly from Vodafone (as an existing customer) than any of the Voxi deals.  *I've a friend from the US who pays 10x for their combo broadband and mobile accounts compared to what I have here!

Cynric

.@CrimsonLiar I have friends in N. America (both Canada and US), and they do seem to get bad deals.