Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vodafone Pro Fibre

Hi so on Tuesday  my fibre should be going live I’ve received my router dongle and WiFi extender and been told to plug my dongle into the side of my router and apparently when the internet goes off the dongle kicks in and I can still use the internet...

Restrict access to broad band app?

Hi  I'm new to Vodafone BB and loving the app. Very easy to use. One problem though. As anyone who has access to the router can download and register with the app it makes the device control pretty useless. In fact my two eldest have played a lovely ...

mrdtb by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Router keeps resetting

Whenever I change the router password, everything works as expected. However after a short while the internet shuts down, the new password is not recognised and the router resets itself to the original password. This has happened on multiple occasion...

Owleyes by 2: Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

Hub keep reseting

Hi,I am experiencing the following problem almost every night from 5pm until 8 pm or 9 pm my Hub keeps restarting when i am playing CS1.6 and streaming youtube videos ,that shouldn't be a problem as i have superfast 2 connection , and i have this pro...

Sebindr by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks