Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pi-Hole

Hey guys,I've tried setting up a Raspberry Pi with Pi-hole to stop ads and block websites on my network but I can't seem to get it to work. The Pi has a static IP assigned at the router level, and I've changed the router's DNS settings to point to th...

Wifi Hub admin

Hello. I am considering switching to Vodafone for broadband (superfast 2, not fttp) but can't find out the specs of their router. It's just called Vodafone Wifi Hub. I need to know if I can get into a proper admin interface on it because I need to be...

dominicy by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

VOIP phone

My wife and I have a TP-Link MR600 4G router with a Vodaphone mobile SIM - unlimited calls and data. Our mobile phones are linked to Utility Warehouse, using EE mobile SIM. Local coverage on our mobiles recently went down and despite turning "wifi ca...

IP Address Exchange Server

Have purchased 8 static IP addresses. 87.75.205.176 to 87.75.205.182 but when access the internet our IP is 84.9.190.103 I need 87.75.205.177 to be able to work for our email server When we set the MX tag to point to 87.75.205.177 instead of 84.9.190...

chat not working

Trying to use the chat on the site but it just never loads. Tried multiple browsers on multiple devices and operating systems and two isp's.Tried talking to support via the phone but that was an exercise in futility and was like pulling teeth.All I n...

tazd by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Frequent Drops 3rd Party Router ASUS DSL-AC68U

Hi,First a bit of background. I have had Vodafone superfast2 for almost 13 months and have been using the ASUS DSL-AC68U without any issues. I was getting 23Mbps but saw that the package I'm on now offers speeds of up to 63Mbps. I called up Vodafone ...

Ruddyrum by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Changing passwords etc in Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub

I just renewed my contract, and they sent me a new "Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub" to replace the Huwawei that I have. I want to change the wifi SSID's, the Wi-fi passwords and the router password. I have found that I can change any one of them but after that I...

Bigrog by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks