Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't change WiFi settings on THG3000

Had my Vodafone broadband installed/activated today; so far so good on the actual internet connection side of things - getting a good speed both up and down. I have a full wired network through my property with several static IP devices and I've reco...

Number porting to Gigafast

I'm currently on Vodafone normal Superfast BB. Gigafast now available to order. Conflicting info when speaking with VF, some staff I've spoken too check my number and say system says can be ported. Other times say cant be ported and need a new number...

MSV by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone policy Stopped solving problems

back in 2016 headline in the newspaper was Stop solving problems... just make the customer happy': As complaints against Vodafone soar, a whistleblower claims it is obsessed with its 'satisfaction' ratings and that Vodafone employees are encouraged t...

gipjon by 16: Advanced member
  • 13 replies
  • 2 thanks

Packet Loss and Latency

Good morning, I have had Vodafone for over a year and not had issues like this before, the packet loss I am currently experiencing is quite high with cloud gaming services Google Stadia and ShadowPC. I am hardwired 1GB/s from my desktop to the router...

SHOUTING_PIRATE_0-1619603267906.png

Home broadband

My Vodafone connect hub isn't really doing the job and with several users in the home decided to purchase a Netgear X6 R8000 to help with this. Used Vodafone hub as router and all seems okay on TV streaming side but wouldn't say it was fantastic. Jus...

Card details via a form sent by agent on LiveChat

Hi all, I was in an hour long LiveChat session trying to renew my broadband account (a painful and needlessly complex process) as I couldn't get through on the phone. During the chat, the advisor sent me a link to a form to fill out my card details. ...

LauraEl by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks