Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Home WiFi coverage

Since installing the vodafone router last August WiFi coverage has been intermittent. I have a netgear extender installed upstairs but it seems not enough to guarantee required extended coverage. Problems experienced are smart tv streaming cutting of...

DAVENIC by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

NAT issue in vodafone's network

Hello, i'm having some issues with my NAT type particulary for online gaming with freinds/family, for example on the kids nintendo switch it shows nat type D. (From what ive read i need to be type A/B for peer to peer) I have a TP-Link MR6400 4G LTE ...

Gigafast Amazon Voucher

Has anyone been able to get the £50 Amazon voucher promised as a sign up bonus for Gigafast broadband?  I was sold the service from a Vodafone sales person who canvassed the street, and filled out all the details on their tablet. I contacted Live Cha...

Refund not received after 2 MONTHS of waiting

My Vodafone home broadband was activated on 7th December 2020 and had nothing but issues from the beginning. After multiple calls to tech support/live chat who couldn’t resolve the issue I gave my notice to cancel on 17th December (within 14-day cool...

Fstwrt by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal/Broadband Router

Hi guys, I've been a Vodafone customer for about 10 years and I'm switching to Vodafone broadband this month, just waiting on the OpenReach engineer coming out to check the line is ok. I've got a question about the router that Vodafone have sent me. ...

Vodafone Router Security

Apple products continually question the security of the Vodafone router.  Apparently it has weak security as it is not to WPA2 (AES) standard.  I was told by a Vodafone assistant online that this could be set using the Vodafone Broadband app but afte...

bernard9 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband app

I deleted broadband app from iphone and downloaded again able to pair app with new router but no app icon on iphone. Can only see router if I access app via app store. How can I get app icon?