Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet or router wrong geo location

Noticed twitter and some websites display India tranding and currency as default in indian ruppes. checked few devices and once connected to wifi they all show same issue, reason why I belive its router fault. Tried reseting router it but it didnt he...

SAR32 by 2: Seeker
  • 44 replies
  • 0 thanks

30 day cancellation notice

I'm out of my broadband/landline contract and want to cancel now due to a house move. Vodafone tell me I need to give 30 days notice and the line will stay active until the 30 days has passed which is a couple of weeks after I've moved.I can't find a...

Router Constantly Slowing

My router gets slower and slower until I reset the DSL or restart the router. I've spoken a couple of times to support and only end up frustrated, so I'm looking to the forum for some guidance. Vodafone did provide a replacement router, but this did ...

Test Results.png

Access to My Account and Broadband Support

Trying to access My Account, voice message states security code as 'minutes' - assume system not working as expected.Web chat used to work but now does not load.Telephone - stupid ARS, but no answer when finally 'connecting to advisor...'Online compl...

jasperm by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vox 3.0 or Netgear R7000

Hello I've just upgraded my broadband and have been using a Netgear R7000 as a router and modem, Vodafone is sending out a Vox 3.0 box.  My query is do I keep using my current set up or switch to the Vox 3.0 I have a lot of devices connected to the W...

ninja154 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband Genie Reward

To took out broadband with Vodafone via broadband genie and a amazon reward card. Its past the limit of payout and they have not received confirmation from Vodafone as of yet.. How and when do you pay them. Thanks