Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New router errors?

Hello my event log is full of red errors from the firewall I'm guessing these are attempts to scan the open ports. The problem is that I'm receiving about 8 attempts a minute is this normal? They are coming from Germany, China, Netherlands, Estonia, ...

Forward port 22 on new Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub

The new Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub prevents WAN port 22 being forwarded to port 22 on the LAN. Further, even if a different WAN port is used, WAN port 2222 to be forwarded to LAN port 22 on an internal IP address for example, the Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub will not ...

rossboy1 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Display floureon cctv system on windows10 PC

Hi,I have recently installed a Floureon cctv security systen and would like to display on my windows PC.I have installed the supplied software (CMS) and followed instructions. Unfortunately I am unable to "find" floureon system when doing an IP searc...

mikedunk by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

WiFi broadband

Hi I have a ps4 at home and whenever I connect the WiFi to my ps4 it has a very weak signal and is very slow. My question is can I boost my ps4 via the WiFi broadband app ? 

Apple tv access

I have had VF broadband for a couple of months and just got round to plugging in the Apple tv. There was the promise of 1yr Apple TV subscription. How do I access this? Looked in the emails I received and also the stuff in my VF account online. Any i...

MarkyG82 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

DDNS

How do I include Samsung ipolis DDNS into the THG 3000 DDNSselection box?

skinboy by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband app issue

Since joining Vodafone broadband a couple of months ago I have not been able to view the sync speed on the app or router Web page. I seem to have the tile missing on the app. I have attached image of my dashboard. I contacted Vodafone on web chat las...