Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

THG3000g connection issue

I've just taken delivery of a THG3000g which I purchased second hand. All is fine and dandy internally (I've reset everything, changed passwords, etc.) but it will not connect to the internet. Would I be right to assume it has a hardcoded password so...

Packet Loss and Delay

My broadand speed test gives an OK result, since I phoned up support and got it fixed. However, this test is only a connection between my computer and the test server, which might be a good connection.  Whilst trying to work from home I am getting co...

Vodafone Connect Router as a bridge

Hi all,Has anyone recently been able to have their Vodafone Connect router in a passive/bridge mode and have another router connected to do all the heavy lifting? My plan was to essentially turn off Wifi, DHCP etc on the Vodafone Connect and then hav...

WiFi SSIDs stop broadcasting

Hi,I have the latest vodafone uk  broadband router... I have the wifi setup to broadcast a family ssid and a guest ssid.  The wifi bands are not split - so it broadcasts the same ssid for both the 2.4 and 5ghz bands.Several times a day, the router ju...

rowladar by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Is Vodafone Home Broadband blocking 4shared.com?

HiI switched to Vodafone Home Broadband a few months back. Yesterday I sepnt a while trying to access several files (legitimate user-made modififications for a PC simulation game) from 4shared.com. I've done this before with no issues, with my last I...

33lima by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sick of port forwarding problems

Hi all, hope this community can help. Im at my wit's end trying to open a port. I have the latest iMac fully updated Catalina (I know it's problematic) but works so far for me. Logged into router and set my static IP'S all working fine. Can I open a ...

DKay09 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

VOX 3 router specs if anyone needs it

From https://certifications.prod.wi-fi.org/pdf/certificate/public/download?cid=WFA92250: 802.11N specification:2.4 GHz, 5 GHz - Concurrent 3 Spatial Streams 2.4 GHz3 Spatial Streams 5 GHz Short Guard IntervalTX A-MPDUSTBC Transmit40 MHz operation in ...

Ki1 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 6 thanks

WiFi hub

Hello I am wondering while using the VodafoneBroadband app or going to 192.168.1.1 and selecting a device type for all devices on the WiFi hub can prioritise bandwidth at all if so which is best to worst in order

Remote router

I have an original Vodafone Connect router, the small “rounded square” one. I have two BT simpler networks power line Ethernet extenders and a newer Vodafone main wireless router (large oblong). I am trying to extend the wireless signal to the shed a...