Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Home network setup

Hi,I currently run a Velop mesh network in my house with multiple nodes, reason is L shape of house and it is an old stone building (some walls over 2 feet thick).I have read on here and elsewhere about various setups so my question is.My master node...

RidTab by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone router setup for Synology NAS

Hi thereI have a Synology DS215j NAS that I am trying to set up with my Vodafone router.Before I changed to Vodafone, my router worked with my previous Broadband supplier.  Since I have changed over, I cannot access my router remotely from an externa...

A Big Thank you to a tech support

For 2/3 months I had issues with my broadband not working which made things difficult being a University student resulting in phone bills tripling due to the use of mobile data at home. It was a very frustrating situation with endless visits and call...

Broadband New Customer Enquiry

Hi ThereIm looking at moving to Vodafone as my new supplier but have a few questions.1) I dont have a land line coming to mu home as im a virgin customer. Are there additional costs to have the land line installed and is all of this handeled by Vodaf...

CW19 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks