Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VOX 3 router specs if anyone needs it

From https://certifications.prod.wi-fi.org/pdf/certificate/public/download?cid=WFA92250: 802.11N specification:2.4 GHz, 5 GHz - Concurrent 3 Spatial Streams 2.4 GHz3 Spatial Streams 5 GHz Short Guard IntervalTX A-MPDUSTBC Transmit40 MHz operation in ...

Ki1 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 6 thanks

Resolved! moving to home with fttp

I'm moving to a house that has fttp provided by openreach. Vodafone gigafast is unavailable in my area. I currently have the 80mb superfast 2 package, can I move that over to that line or will I have to either move to bt or get a fttc line put in to ...

Setting up a Netgear Nighthawk D7800

Has anyone successfully set up this router - or one of the same family to operate on Vodafone broadband?   I have been trying with some of the settings I found on the forum, so far without success.  Unfortunately Vodafone is not one of the ISPs that ...

MACH1 by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! VOX 3.0 Router DNS servers

I have been attempting to change the DNS servers on the VOX 3.0 router to Google's DNS (Primary 8.8.8.8 and Secondary 8.8.4.4) but the router won't accept the IP addresses...or any other IPs for other DNS servers. I select the 'Manually' button, then...