Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

broadstours.co.uk blocked by securenet

adamyardley
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello Vodafone, 

My clients' website www.broadstours.co.uk seems to have been incorrectly blocked by secure net - could you please remove this block asap. 

Customers are reporting the block on both 4G and Home broadband connections. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @adamyardley, thanks for your post and your request. @HappyNomad is correct, the quickest way to deal with your request is through our Twitter and Facebook channels if you're the website owner. If you could include as much information as possible in your message, including any errors that are seen by your users, we can get then raised with the correct teams. 

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

HappyNomad
15: Advanced member
15: Advanced member

Not sure a user community forum is the right place to make your request - a forum moderator may be along to point you towards their social media channels where somebody can/may move your complaint forwards…. 

Whether they will deal with a third party complaining on behalf of another account holder though…

see here…. . https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/About-the-Community/Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries/td-p/263... 

Hi @adamyardley, thanks for your post and your request. @HappyNomad is correct, the quickest way to deal with your request is through our Twitter and Facebook channels if you're the website owner. If you could include as much information as possible in your message, including any errors that are seen by your users, we can get then raised with the correct teams. 

Thanks for the direction - I'd seen others get a response via this forum hence the post - the way to get the site unblocked isn't well signposted on the secure net website. 

Thanks @adamyardley, we'll pass this feedback on using internal system. We're trying to create a smoother way of not only raising the requests but to keep our customer's updated of the progress. I'm sure that you've seen on some of the older posts, some of the Community users have been chasing us for updates. Over the social media channels, we can set reminders to check in with the teams to make sure that everything is on track and heading in the right direction and we're available 24/7 🙂