Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

5X Data on big value bundle

Idkchards
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I just bought a new SIM. I've signed up for the £10 bvb. In the pamphlet which came with my SIM, it says I can enjoy 5x data for 3 months, taking it from 3gb to 15gb. 

The text I received when I signed up said that I had 3gb. 

So does this mean I have the 15gb or the 3gb? And if it's the 3gb, how do I get the 15?  Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Idkchards 

This is a one off Big Value data offer, the terms are here:  Five Times Data on Pay as you go The extra data will be added to your account within 24 hours of activating the SIM.

As you are a new customer, as well as registering your SIM online and setting up an online account it would be  be beneficial to download the My Vodafone Application to your phone this will give an indication of the amount of data you have remaining.  There is further information here:  Getting Started 

If your account does not show the full promotional 15GB data after 24 hours,  please return to the forum and this can be investigated by the Team, hopefully this won't be necessary.

Hi there 

I got 5x data last month and this month would be my second out of my 3 months to receive it however it has not been added to my bundle, how do I do this? 

many thanks 

AnnS

@Pmackeever wrote:

Hi there 

I got 5x data last month and this month would be my second out of my 3 months to receive it however it has not been added to my bundle, how do I do this? 

many thanks 

Hi @Pmackeever 

The offer was available to PAYG customers from 1st July to 16th September as the offer has finished you won't be able to add the extra data this month.  See here: Vodafone 5x data offer 

The PAYG Big Value bundles you will now be able to add with an Amazon gift card are here: Vodafone Big Value Bundles 

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi @Pmackeever 

The offer was available to PAYG customers from 1st July to 16th September as the offer has finished you won't be able to add the extra data this month.  See here: Vodafone 5x data offer 

The PAYG Big Value bundles you will now be able to add with an Amazon gift card are here: Vodafone Big Value Bundles 

Your reply doesn't make sense... One doesn't add the 5x each data each month. You sign up for the deal during 1st July to 16th September and it is applied to your account automatically each month for three consecutive months. So if one signs up to the deal on the 1st September they get 5X data on the 1/9, 1/10 and 1/11. That is how it worked for me! That being said, my wife only got the first month and it didn't go on the second month so she phoned CS and they sorted it for her and she still gets 5x data now as this is her second month. 

well.... i deliberately moved from another network to Vodafone.......but Extremely disappointed now.

On my second month i never received my data promised, so i started an online chat with Tobi and eventually i ended up talking to an Vodafone Agent who reassured me it was a technical glitch and my data would be added.

Then i waited for almost 7 days, and data was never added, so i decided to call them but ended with same promise that my data will be added soon. Well this soon never arrived. I have then spoken to several complaint agents who basically called ma a liar. At this stage i have given them chat id from two separate online chats to prove their failure and they finally agreed to add my additional 40gb that i have paid for....... . I have received text message at that point to say i now have 40gb of data available but i for some reason i could not use this data as it was probably blocked.

I now have my pac code ready, and im just on the look out for better deal elsewhere.

Nobody at Vodaphone cares about their customers, i never even received phone call for an appology or to even ask if my issue was resolved.

Extremly disappointed

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Seki 👋 I'm sorry to hear your issue wasn't completely resolved. As we're unable to discuss your account with you through a public forum such as our Community, we'll be unable to deal with this here. If you pop us a private message through one of our social channels, we'll be able to take a closer look for you.