Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Account locked

ruxandra12
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I tried to return to VOXI plan after experimenting with a different provider for 2 weeks. Kept my old sim from VOXI, reactivated it again, and purchased a monthly plan. I created a new account for the purchase and tried to log in, but it got locked as I introduced the password incorrectly too many times. I tried to reset it but ended up locking my account. I tried to get a reset code on my phone number, but it kept telling me that my number is not registered with VOXI. I tried to call customer service, but the employee there didn't know how to help. I tried accessing the chat service, but I kept getting bot replies and didn't actually get in contact with an adviser. My money has already gone out, and I am not sure if my number has been transferred successfully from my old provider to VOXI. I would also like to know how I can regain access back to my account. Any advice or tips on what I should do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @ruxandra12 

I have moved the thread from the Broadband board.

You need to speak to Voxi about this problem here Voxi they will have the necessary account access and will be able to help.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

No idea what you a talking about, as this is the broadband forum, but this link should bypass the TOBI BOT on chat.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd/

AnnS

Hi @ruxandra12 

I have moved the thread from the Broadband board.

You need to speak to Voxi about this problem here Voxi they will have the necessary account access and will be able to help.