cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Big Value Bundle payment going in as credit .

ivanhoew
4: Newbie

Here's a good one .

i usually have a 5 pound Big value Bundle . payable every month . in august i realised ,due to house hunting etc , i would need more , so on the 24th , i went through the voda site and paid for a 15 pound BVB , so this would overlap with my 5 p BVB ...and i would not run into using my credit , which was about 2.50 , and used for the occasional international text .

my 5 p BVB runs out on the 1st sep . so i was surprised to get a text saying no BVB , and no credit  today !

I thought hughhh , where has my 15 pound BVB gone , where has my 2.50 ish credit gone .

i got into my personal voda page , and saw , TWO payments showing on the 24th of aug .

panic .

got onto the chat with a assistant pop up , and there ensued a confusing time . in the nend i was told , my 15 pound payment ha gone into the credits not to a BVB , and that my credit had then been used up by my calls .thats why there was no credit ,  i asked , hold on , i had my 5 pound BVB to the 1st , ans i had my 15 pond BVB from the 24th ? non?

er no , the glitch in the software meant my BVB never existed , so when my original BVB ran out i started using the credit that had been erronously put on my phone .

so the chap put a new 15 pound BVB on there , and i was good to go .....er well , since this was a voda softeare prob , where is my original 24th of aug credit ? er its gone ...that is not right i thought but i could not go on .and left .

i then checked for the calls i had made to use up the 15 quid credit , and all i see on my voda usage page os no charges at an point for calls or internet or nuffin .....

so ,i put this up here in case its of use , i do not expect a reaction from voda , but someone else may have similar problems , just imagine if i had been a high minutes user !

Oh . i forgot , apparently i now have to contact my bank to stop the second 15 pound payment from going through,,that should be a fun 2 hour call.

regards

robert

1 REPLY 1

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @ivanhoew 

There certainly seems some confusion here, if you change your BVB early before the running BVB has expired the  BVB will be replaced with the new BVB and you will lose what remained of your £5.00 BVB.

You don't mention how you changed your BVB, if you did not follow the procedure here: How do I change my Big Value Bundle? the added credit would not have been converted to a Big Value.

The best advise is to always check the My Vodafone Applicstion, this will give details of active bundles and credit.