Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Billing Issue

myst_pers
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am concerned with the fast rate at which my Pay As You Go balance is being deducted.

I would like to access all the past calls and text messages I have sent for the past 3 months.

I am unable to get in touch with a Vodafone agent over the phone.

Can someone please guide me how I can reach out to Vodafone to access my call and text records? 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @myst_pers 

The Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries or Live Chat should be able to give you some information on what your Credit has been used on.

Due to your being Payg a bill isnt produced each month for you to check.

Your phones own internal monitors will.show what numbers have been phones or texts sent unless you've deleted the logs.

An internal data monitor may show hiw much data has been used and on what.

Are you on Payg1 or a Vodafone Big Value Bundle which deducts an amount from your available credit each month to pay for the allowances ?

Some help also in How-do-I-manage-my-Pay-as-you-go-account-online. 

🌈Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @myst_pers 

It sounds like you need to review your PAYG tariff, if you are not on an inclusive bundle you are probably being charges at the rate of £1.00 per day.  I would take a look at Big Value Bundles on the link below, they offer good value: Vodafone Big Value 

It would also be worth remembering that each call is rounded up to the minute, if you make a 20 second call, you will have used a minute.

The best way to keep a watch on where your credit is being spend is from the My Vodafone Application, this will give up to date information for credit used and remaining.