Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can I switch to PAYG1?

Mark1Talking
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

If I buy a new smart phone locked to Vodafone that comes with a £10 bundle can I switch to PAYG1 once the month has expired? Or would I need another sim or phone to do this?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Mark1Talking 

The good thing about Vodafone Payg is that you can change tariffs if you feel one is better than the other for your usage needs.

When using a Big Value Bundle it's important to change at the right time so you don't lose your allowances.

How-do-I-remove-my-Big-Value-Bundle. 

Some information also in Vodafone-uk-makes-big-changes-to-pay-as-you-go-1-tariff. 

And in Payg-airtime-conditions-plan. 

No you won't need another payg sim as the changes take effect on your Vodafone Account.

Hope that helps.

Live Chat or Customer services on 191 or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can also help you if further information is required. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

The good thing about Vodafone Payg is that you can change tariffs if you feel one is better than the other for your usage needs.

Can we change from PAYG1 back to original PAYG then? How do we do that?

AnnS

@Cosmos wrote:

This question was asked here: https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-as-you-go/How-do-we-to-change-back-to-PAYG-from-PAYG1/m-p/267902...

@AnnS wrote:

@Cosmos wrote:

This question was asked here: https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-as-you-go/How-do-we-to-change-back-to-PAYG-from-PAYG1/m-p/267902...

Yes I know thanks, that thread was by me. But if BandOfBrothers or anyone else knows how to change back then it would be very helpful.