Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Change number from EE contract to Vodafone PAYG

vorajineet
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’m currently about to end my contract with EE pay monthly and I plan to switch to Vodafone but as pay as you go (PAYG)  keeping my same number (using PAC). The store person says I cannot transfer my same number to PAYG and need to purchase plans for pay monthly.

Is this true? I cannot opt for PAYG plans when I port?

Thank you,

jineet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Not sure the reason for the store giving that information, it's completely incorrect. 

Take a look at PAYG online where you will be able to port your number. The other alternative is to take a new PAYG number and move your EE number over by following this information Keep My Number . If you choose this option don't top up or add any payment card details until the number is ported.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Not sure the reason for the store giving that information, it's completely incorrect. 

Take a look at PAYG online where you will be able to port your number. The other alternative is to take a new PAYG number and move your EE number over by following this information Keep My Number . If you choose this option don't top up or add any payment card details until the number is ported.

simax
14: Advanced member
14: Advanced member

I’ll tell you the reason AnnS…. Sales commission. Nothing more nothing less. Very underhanded tactic.