Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Change to SIM only

RQueen7
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I am on Pay as you go 1 and want to change to a yearly SIM only plan. You won't allow me to do this online because I am Pay as you go. Ridiculous! I shall get a SIM plan for my other phone from EE.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @RQueen7 

You can join Vodafone Pay Monthly via pay-monthly-contracts or Vodafone best-sim-only-deals 

But you will have to pass a Credit Check and have a Uk Bank Account for a Direct Debit.

Credit-checks. 

Please also take into account the tariff can go up each year due to the RPI price adjustments. 

Or use Live Chat  or Call 191 to sort out a contract.

You haven't actually indicated if you want to move your Payg number to a Contract but you can.

How-do-I-switch-between-Pay-monthly-and-Pay-as-you-go. 

Due-to-the-unprecedented-demand-on-our-call-centres-you-may-unfortunately-experience-longer-than-usu... 

As you have indicated you may decide to leave Vodafone i feel these help links are relevant.

Leaving-Vodafone/I-need-a-PAC-or-STAC. 

I-want-to-cancel-my-Pay-monthly-service. 

When-will-I-receive-my-final-bill. 

However I hope a route that suits you to be able to upgrade and remain with Vodafone.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks very much for your reply. I forgot my login details; hence, the delay. I did manage to get a SIM only contract online. However, l had to phone Vodafone, because the SIM I have is in an old Nokia Lumia Windows phone, and it is just a standard micro SIM card. My new phone needs a bank SIM card. I am getting a triple-cut SIM card within the next 3 days.