Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Got charged 3 times no money on my balance

m_tonkopeeva
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi! 

I wanted to top up my Vodafone account (15£) but the website would show an error 500, RC45C0 - [Error ref 1w0]. I tried three times but it would end up like that with no money being sent to my balance. However, I was charged every time, 45£ in total from two of my bank cards. I tried to contact my banks to cancel the transactions but they told me it was up to Vodafone to cancel them. I tried to call but the operator couldn't help me either. 

How can I contact Vodafone to get the money back?

Thank you!

15 REPLIES 15

serdar
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi

I have a same problem so three times I took error and totally I must take back £60. 

Hi @m_tonkopeeva & @serdar, it sounds like something has gone wrong with our top up page! When you're both checking your banking, is the payment in pending and even though you got the error, has the credit been applied to your Vodafone number? 

Hi,

The money seems out of my bank but no credit has been created on the vodafone side. How to fix this error. After all, my money seems to have evaporated.

Thank you for your opinion.

Thanks for that information @serdar. If you send a message over Facebook or Twitter with your account details, the team will be able to check out what's happening. You can find the contact details here

Hi! 

What about your issue? Have you managed to fix that?

Best,

Marina

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Yes @m_tonkopeeva @serdar 

I am surprised that was the best support Vodafone were able provide. Vodafone have already been fined by the Regulator 2016 for faiing to provide paid for credit to customers accounts.

Vodafone fined £4.6 million for failing customers 

Thank you for the link! 

It adds up a lot to understanding company’s customer policy - just not learning their lessons. 

Best,

Marina

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@m_tonkopeeva did you add your Community username to the conversation you had with us via our social channels? I've raised the issue you've had with an internal team and they wish to collect some information from your account to investigate further. To do this securely, I'll need to track down that conversation and pass some details along. 

My community name is the same as my Facebook name. I received several questions and answers from different people in the chat, there were 2 or 3 different people. I've attached my bank account screenshots and a screenshot of the website error. But it's all been pretty useless though.

Is there anything else that I need to add?

Best,

Marina