Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pay as you go credit used up

Dilcia
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am on pay as you go, I have no internet or apps and have only phoned someone once and texted a few times ( less than 10 ). I receive texts and still can even though the credit I bought at the beginning of July has all gone! Where has it gone I had PAYG before on my other phone and £10 lasted months. I have tried reading terms and conditions but sorry being 70 and useless at technology  I need help!

4 REPLIES 4

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @Dilcia - I'm sure we can help with this, we may need to check your account to see exactly what the credit has been used on. If you have social media could you please drop us a message, make sure to include a link back to this forum post and your mobile/account number.

If you’re on one of our older Pay as you go plans – not Pay as you go 1 or a Big Value Bundle (also known as a Pay as you go Bundle) – or you go over your Big Value Bundle data allowance, you may have to pay a £2 data charge each day you use certain apps, access the internet and check your emails – this will be taken from the credit on your account.

If you’re on our Pay as you go 1 plan, you’ll pay just £1 each day you use your phone, which gives you the following to use until midnight:

• Unlimited minutes
  • Unlimited texts
  • 50MB data

For more info on what could be using your Pay as you Go credit please see here

Sorry for delay in replying. As I said I don't have the internet or apps or check email. I don't want to pay £1 a day, as all I do in text, receive texts and a phone call about once a week max. I have no idea what plan I am on I just want the cheapest. The amount I use it £5 should last me months! I did what you said and did a message on facebook with my phone number and link to this but it seems to be automatic and didn't like what I had put. Please advise

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The Vodafone Social Media Team's will respond to your Facebook message ASAP @Dilcia 

They can't access your account from here.

Or alternatively pop into a Vodafone Highstreet Store with identification and they'll help you.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

When you message us privately @Dilcia our automated assistant will try to help. You can speak directly to an agent by selecting 'Get started' followed by 'asked to DM'. If you include you Community ID and a link to this thread, it will save you repeating yourself too.