main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

SIM expire date, how to check?

SOLVED
View solved solution
emanresu
2: Seeker

Hey just wondering how do I check when my SIM card will expire.

When I need to refill it.

Thanks.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @emanresu 

Providing you use the SIM to make a regular outgoing chargeable connection, the SIM won't expire.  If you refer to the T & C's here: Vodafone PAYG Terms and Conditions Paragraph 6, Vodafone will disconnect the service after 180 days of non use but will receive text notifications advising actions to be taken to avoid losing the service..

I suspect you mean the credit available, this information can be found on this link, scroll down to Frequently Asked Questions: Vodafone PAYG 

View solution in original position

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
AnnS

Hi @emanresu 

Providing you use the SIM to make a regular outgoing chargeable connection, the SIM won't expire.  If you refer to the T & C's here: Vodafone PAYG Terms and Conditions Paragraph 6, Vodafone will disconnect the service after 180 days of non use but will receive text notifications advising actions to be taken to avoid losing the service..

I suspect you mean the credit available, this information can be found on this link, scroll down to Frequently Asked Questions: Vodafone PAYG 

View solution in original position

View more options
emanresu
2: Seeker

Thx for your reply

Will this 180 days countdown reset back to 180 if I just top up without using any paid service?

View more options
AnnS

To avoid disconnection @emanresu it is advisable to top up or make a chargeable connection to the network every 90 days preferably sooner.

View more options