Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Top up

GJ_from_NL
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I topped up my account with £ 30 today to activate a "BVB30". But now I see in my account that there is only £ 29 left. Can I no longer activate a BVB30 bundle?
Kind regards Gert Jan

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @GJ_from_NL 

I am sure what has happened here is you turned on the phone to activate the bundle, the phone accessed the internet and you have been charged the £1.00 daily PAYG 1 charge.

This was not your fault and should be something Customer Services will be able to help with, you certainly deserve a goodwill from Vodafone and help activating the bundle.

Speak to Vodafone using live chat or calling, or speak to the Social Team through Twitter/Facebook here: Speak to the Social Team 

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I don't think Vodafone thought through the recent change to charge their customers a minimum £1 charge... Or maybe they did! This is going to be a regular problem I think. 

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @GJ_from_NL I'm sorry to hear about this issue with your top-up. As @AnnS suggested, this is something we'd be to happy help you look into for you. If you haven't already, drop us a message on our Social Media channels and we'll get this sorted out for you 👍