main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

Unable to get a free sim

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi, so I'm looking to get a new sim card as EE disconnected mine for "non usage" and when I press "Send me a free SIM", it does nothing except bring up another box right below my email address. 

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Hi @jack0_x 

There shouldn't be an issue as long as the free sim is being sent to a UK address.

I'd suggest to clear the cache and cookies of your browser or even try a different browser and try ordering one again.

Also in the email box I'd suggest to carefully type in your email address and do not let it auto write itself into there.

Sometimes I find doung that brings back such errors.

If your unsuccessful then any Vodafone Highstreet Store or even discount £1 stores and supermarkets have them to pick up for a £1 @jack0_x 

Using this Vodafone link works for me 》 Free Payg Vodafone Sim card. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View solution in original position

View more options
1 REPLY 1
17: Community Champion

Hi @jack0_x 

There shouldn't be an issue as long as the free sim is being sent to a UK address.

I'd suggest to clear the cache and cookies of your browser or even try a different browser and try ordering one again.

Also in the email box I'd suggest to carefully type in your email address and do not let it auto write itself into there.

Sometimes I find doung that brings back such errors.

If your unsuccessful then any Vodafone Highstreet Store or even discount £1 stores and supermarkets have them to pick up for a £1 @jack0_x 

Using this Vodafone link works for me 》 Free Payg Vodafone Sim card. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View solution in original position

View more options