Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to get a free sim

jack0_x
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, so I'm looking to get a new sim card as EE disconnected mine for "non usage" and when I press "Send me a free SIM", it does nothing except bring up another box right below my email address. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @jack0_x 

There shouldn't be an issue as long as the free sim is being sent to a UK address.

I'd suggest to clear the cache and cookies of your browser or even try a different browser and try ordering one again.

Also in the email box I'd suggest to carefully type in your email address and do not let it auto write itself into there.

Sometimes I find doung that brings back such errors.

If your unsuccessful then any Vodafone Highstreet Store or even discount £1 stores and supermarkets have them to pick up for a £1 @jack0_x 

Using this Vodafone link works for me 》 Free Payg Vodafone Sim card. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers

Hi @jack0_x 

There shouldn't be an issue as long as the free sim is being sent to a UK address.

I'd suggest to clear the cache and cookies of your browser or even try a different browser and try ordering one again.

Also in the email box I'd suggest to carefully type in your email address and do not let it auto write itself into there.

Sometimes I find doung that brings back such errors.

If your unsuccessful then any Vodafone Highstreet Store or even discount £1 stores and supermarkets have them to pick up for a £1 @jack0_x 

Using this Vodafone link works for me 》 Free Payg Vodafone Sim card. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.