Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to register on My Vodafone App: The phone number is not valid

Jianan
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

Why I cannot register to My Vodafone App? It keeps saying "The phone number is not valid". But actually, it is the correct phone number and has been activated. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Jianan 

Call ya smartphone special is a Vodafone Germany service. The forum here is for Vodafone UK help and support. 

Vodafone  Germany is a separate company.

Speak to Vodafone Germany Customer Service, they will have access to your account and help.  Alternatively, Vodafone Germany forum here: Vodafone Germany Community 

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS

Hi @Jianan 

You don't mention if you are PAYG or contract.  If you can confirm your  tariff the thread can be moved to the  correct board and you will receive the correct reply. 

If you have only just activated the SIM it can take 24 hours before the account is fully on the network. 

Hi,

Thanks for your response! Mine is CallYa Smartphone Special, without signing a contract. It has been about one week after activating the phone number,  and the App stills says 'The phone number is not valid'.

Can you please let me know what I can do? 

Thank you very much! 

Sincerely,

Jianan 

AnnS

Hi @Jianan 

Call ya smartphone special is a Vodafone Germany service. The forum here is for Vodafone UK help and support. 

Vodafone  Germany is a separate company.

Speak to Vodafone Germany Customer Service, they will have access to your account and help.  Alternatively, Vodafone Germany forum here: Vodafone Germany Community 

Hello