Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone app

Theakstone
12: Established
12: Established

I ported my PAYG number over from O2 last Thursday. Before I ported the number the Vodafone app worked fine with the temporary number that came with the SIM card. However, since my O2 number transferred over I cannot see my balance or data usage in the app. I have reset the app and uninstalled and reinstalled  to no avail. 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Vodafone's systems may still see your o2 number as not a Vodafone one yet due to porting and suggest to leave it a few days and if this doesn't resolve then contact vodafone customer service on 191 or use live chat

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Theakstone 

If your online account is set up and showing your PAYG information the Application should follow.  As you are able to log in but are unable to view your balance or data usage, the most likely reason will be due to the Application not having caught up with the number change.  When you have topped up and renewed your bundle for the ported number the Application should show the new updated information.

If there are continued problems and the Application does not update, this will be something where the Social Media Team will be able to investigate but hopefully there won't be any need.

In the meantime you will be able to check usage by following this link: Support - PAYG balance