main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay as you go

Webshop options when current PAYG rewards scheme ends.

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi,

What can I buy by way of extra credits in the Webshop? I do not want a new phone or accessory.

I don't think I'll personally 4000 points to get the £20 free credit amount and as a Vodafone of fifteen-plus years, I wondered what Vodafone could do about this?

Loyalty counts, surely?

Tony

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @tony_powell 

The only rewards offered where you can spends your points are here:  Redeem your points 

You need to spend your points before the 27th August.  See here: VeryMe Rewards is replacing Rewards on Pay as you go 

View more options
Highlighted

Thanks for the response.

Can I use a Webshop voucher to provide me with extra credit?

Tony

View more options
Highlighted

Further to my previous comment, the only option I can see is the one below. In previous years, Vodafone didn't push merely accessories or new phone options, now it seems free top-ups are out of reach.

"

4000 points£20 free creditGet £20 free TopUp to use as you like, in the UK and Europe zone. You’ll get a text to confirm your order, then we’ll add it to your account within 24 hours. As this is a free TopUp, you will not receive a Rewards code or associated points.Keep collecting your points"

View more options
Highlighted

Hi,

How many reward points does a £20 top-up get me on Vodafone PAYG? I.e. say I had 2,000 already and wanted to get to 2,500, how much money would I have to add as a top-up? Also, I often seem to get a bonus amount after topping up as well, usually 50 points.

I await your response.

Kind Regards

Tony

View more options