cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Webshop options when current PAYG rewards scheme ends.

tony_powell
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

What can I buy by way of extra credits in the Webshop? I do not want a new phone or accessory.

I don't think I'll personally 4000 points to get the £20 free credit amount and as a Vodafone of fifteen-plus years, I wondered what Vodafone could do about this?

Loyalty counts, surely?

Tony

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @tony_powell 

The only rewards offered where you can spends your points are here:  Redeem your points 

You need to spend your points before the 27th August.  See here: VeryMe Rewards is replacing Rewards on Pay as you go 

Thanks for the response.

Can I use a Webshop voucher to provide me with extra credit?

Tony

Further to my previous comment, the only option I can see is the one below. In previous years, Vodafone didn't push merely accessories or new phone options, now it seems free top-ups are out of reach.

"

4000 points£20 free creditGet £20 free TopUp to use as you like, in the UK and Europe zone. You’ll get a text to confirm your order, then we’ll add it to your account within 24 hours. As this is a free TopUp, you will not receive a Rewards code or associated points.Keep collecting your points"

Hi,

How many reward points does a £20 top-up get me on Vodafone PAYG? I.e. say I had 2,000 already and wanted to get to 2,500, how much money would I have to add as a top-up? Also, I often seem to get a bonus amount after topping up as well, usually 50 points.

I await your response.

Kind Regards

Tony