cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

What to do when i accidently used STAC istead of PAC?

jaeam
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I so recently ive change my service provider to VOXI and used the STAC code. I didn't realise that the STAC code do not transfer your number when terminating my old account. What should I do?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @jaeam 

Voxi is owned and run by Vodafone UK so a Stac or Pac shouldn't have been needed.

Have a word with Live Chat,  the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and Voxi customer service via https://www.voxi.co.uk/contact-us and they should be able to help you with this.

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @jaeam 

Unless you submitted the STAC to an alternative network other than Vodafone to terminate the number you are using you won't have anything to be concerned about.  

Just continue to use the same SIM card on Voxi as you were using on Vodafone.  Any problems, speak to Voxi through social channels and they will help.

Yes, that is the case for me. I submitted a STAC to Vodafone that is from virgin media. 

AnnS

Hi @jaeam 

Now it makes sense, you were previously with Virgin and submitted the STAC to Vodafone cancelling your Virgin number.

In that is correct and you want to continue to use the same number, Virgin may be able to reinstate the number to enable you to get a PAC to transfer the number to Voxi.  You can only ask Virgin they will help if possible.

If Virgin can't get the number back it's going to mean a new number.