cchy4204
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello

Now I use 20pound bundle, and it expire 19/01/2020

So I topped up the credit and recieved like this page1579468918764.jpg

So I thought my payment is not possible

Because I thought korea credit card doesn't work

And I tried many time more and other card also,even my friend card(which is EU-card)

But it's also not work

And I checked my account,I already payed 75pound but I don't have any credit in my vodafone

I don't know why payment is possible with above massage

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @cchy4204

The best way to check you credit balance is through the my Vodafone application, this will also give details of active bundles.  There is further information here:  How can I check my Pay as you go balance? 

It is correct a foreign card is not accepted and the transaction could have been declined by the bank. Banks will show two balances, your pending and available funds, it's probable the funds are being ringfenced as a pending transaction and not yet released by the bank. 

BandOfBrothers

Until a Vodafone Community Forum Social Media Team Member moderates your picture all we see is a triangle I'm afraid.

I would suggest to contact Vodafone customer service on 191 or Live Chat or contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries who also have account access and they'll officially clarify what's going on with your Vodafone Account @cchy4204 

Also I'd suggest to speak with your own Banks Customer services and they'll officially clarify the status of your account and any pending transactions made or awaiting to be voided.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.