Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Your order number is T00undefined

Arahma17
1: Seeker

hi I have ordered pay as you go sim when I finish my order they say my order number is T00undefined I bought It on 31st December 2021 but on the bank app it says that is pending and then today I bought I again and they say the same problem that my order number is T00undefined and I haven't received any confirmation email but they took money from the bank

3 REPLIES 3

HelpfulBadger
11: Established
11: Established

It can be frustrating when things go wrong, especially with a company the size of Vodafone.

Have you contacted customer care to see if they can locate your PAYG account and check the order status? From experience the payment will be pending until the device is dispatched, which especially over christmas and new year can be a few days (and you'll see many posts about the warehousing issues Vodafone has had over the last couple of months anyway).

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I assume you've paid for top up on the Vodafone Payg sim @Arahma17 and then waited for it to arrive.

Customer services on 191, Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger can check that your sim has been despatched.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Your bank customer services can check if the funds have been gated off from your main available bank balance while they wait for Vodafone to collect.

Postal delays can certainly be an issue at this time of year as pointed out by @HelpfulBadger 

On a side note I prefer to pick my Vodafone Payg Sim Cards up from a shop such as a newsagents or petrol station etc.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

It's unlikely there is a problem @Arahma17 , if you ordered on the 31st the SIM wouldn't be dispatched until the following working day and that will be tomorrow.  The SIM would also be sent by Royal Mail and would reach you around 2 days later.

With the current problems, it's also very likely Vodafone are severely understaffed and the SIM ma take longer than usual to be sent.  It's just a matter of being patient and understanding there is a lot of sickness around as has been in the news.

If you check your bank account you will see two balances, your pending and available balance, the money won't leave your account until the SIM has been dispatched with the money leaving your pending balance 2 days later.