Pay as you go

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices, Pay as you go Rewards and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No 4g on new pay as you go sim on iphone 8

before committing to Vodafone contract i bought a pay as you go sim to check network and signal strength.on inserting the sim card into my unlocked iphone 8 i can only get a 3g signal.i have been on to live support chat many times and reset network s...

Resolved! Fair unsage policy on PAYG One?

I've been assessing my usage with my current PAYG provider as I'm quite a light user but I tend to use about 1.5GB in data per month as the work wi-fi is naff where I go to have my lunchbreak and I like to read the news etc and PAYG One looks to be b...

##~##

Hi I need help I lost my phone and everything was recovered to a old moible number I was wondering if you could try and find the number and active if there a cost am more thank willing to pay 

Weenic12 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Offer

Hi everybody, I saw on vodafone website that the offer with 3GB at £ 10 a month has been changed, so instead of only 3GB there are 9GB for £ 10 a month. Is it valid only if I order the sim online or even if I buy it and then activate the offer? Thank...

Ila94 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Big value bundles

I have bought a big value bundle it has took my money but not added to my phone and I've had no text what do I do ? 

4g vs 3g Speeds

Hi there, Just wondering if anyone else has issues with 4g where they live? On 2 devices on 2 different sim cards I get speed test results around 4mbps on 4G but when I switch to 3G I get around 25mbps. Why is the 4g so slow in my area? I ran speed t...

RobotBoy by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Unable to get a free sim

Hi, so I'm looking to get a new sim card as EE disconnected mine for "non usage" and when I press "Send me a free SIM", it does nothing except bring up another box right below my email address. 

jack0_x by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Porting Scandal! Still not ported, after 2 weeks!

I was hearing good stuff about Vodafone, so I decided to move to Vodafone and try it out. Things have started on a really bad track.I wanted to be an informed client, therefore, I Googled what was required to move my number from O2 to Vodafone. I was...

zvuqniki by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks