Pay as you go

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices, Pay as you go Rewards and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

call divert

Unable to change call divert from voicemail to alternative number on Samsung GT E1200

austin1 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Freebie Rewards

I redeemed 2000 points to 'buy' £10 credit, which was not allocated to my account. However, the 2000 points were deducted. What's going on?

Aladdin4 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

No 4G only 3G with PAYG - Why ?

My wife recently acquired a iPhone 6 and changed her Vodafone sim to a new micro sim, also transferred her number to the new sim. When used with her old iPhone 4S she not have 4G which was thought due to the old phone.But now with the iPhone 6 with l...

Pay as you go sim (roaming), cant receive calls and messages

Urgent help required i have a vodafone pay as you card sim card, the simcard has never been used on the UK network system, and m currently roamin ootside tee UK, ,  well the prob is that though i can make calls or send sms messages tae mobile fones, ...

Can't receive incoming calls

OK, so it's been 3 days and I still can't recieve incoming calls. (Note: I have a new UK PAYG SIM but am currently in Ireland) - Despite 5 phone calls to support, 4 online chats and over 6 hours wasted! Yes, i've tried rebooting the phone, reinsertin...

Changing BVB

So I currently have a 10£ BVB but I’ve used most of it up, I looked at the other bundles and found the Six Pack 20.It said to opt out of my current BVB, then text 49500, so I called 2345 and opted out of my current 10£ BVB but when I text 49500, I do...

timastal by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Text

Hi was wondering will u add some texts for me 

Kevin122 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't enter unlock code

I have received my NUC to unlock my PAYG Mobiwire Ayasha phone from the Vodafone network. Unfortunately this phone, which I purchased from Vodafone, is not listed on the unlocking instructions webpage. When I insert a non-Vodafone SIM it states SIM b...

hkj by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Enable my 4g please

I’ve got a iPhone 8 and it’s the right model to use on Vodafone network on on pay and go 1 and does include 4g data  I’ve talked to online agents who gave me mobile data settings and LTE I’ve checked crovrage checker and I have 4g in my area swapped ...

Porting to another provider

After a long time (10 years) with Vodafone and many support problems that prevented me from being able to the Vodafone service properly, I decided to move my accounts to another provider.  You're probably wondering what other issues I've met but I re...

mike37p by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks