Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

call charge to 448727370000

jane2709
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi i have a £5.00 big value bundle, however there is a call i want to dispute which was charged on 27.10.20 just for 1 second at a cost of 46p? i do not recognise this call and it has not been dialled by me, the call is to 448727370000, how could this have happened and where does this leave me as now this has left my balance at an amount of £4.54 so not enough to cover my next monthly plan?       

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Does a Google search bring anything up for you @jane2709 or psauthority.org.uk/for-consumers 

For me https://whocalledmeuk.co.uk/phone-number/08727370000 appears to point towards a business called Studio !

As account access isn't available via this forum you need to speak to 191 , Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries to see if they'll return the funds taken.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

Does a Google search bring anything up for you @jane2709 or psauthority.org.uk/for-consumers 

For me https://whocalledmeuk.co.uk/phone-number/08727370000 appears to point towards a business called Studio !

As account access isn't available via this forum you need to speak to 191 , Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries to see if they'll return the funds taken.

Current Phone  >

I have tried numerous times to get through the online chat and there is never anyone available to help so my next question is how do i top up an amount that is not either £5.00 or £10.00? is it possible to top up an amount of £4.54 or £9.54 so that i dont lose the outstanding balance on the account? i dont so twitter or facebook and have given up trying to speak to someone or online chat   

BandOfBrothers

No i think the lowest is £5 @jane2709 

That said if topping up by a debit card see if it'll let you top up what you want to.

Current Phone  >